The WBCA is preparing to bring back some of our most successful events and projects from 2012 and launch new ones – including a tribute and celebration of the 100-year anniversary of the Wychwood Barns building!
If you would like to get involved, or simply find out more about these and other volunteer opportunities, please contact Ruth Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a role for you! We are looking for volunteers to:
- Work on specific projects and events, or help out in general.
- Work behind the scenes, or work directly with the community.
- Take a leadership role or provide support.
- Or just find out more about the WBCA and what we do.
Some specific volunteer positions that need to be filled include:
- Graphic Artists
- Event Planners
- Website Attendants
- Photographers… the list is exhaustive!
If you would like to learn more please email email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at The Wychwood Barns!